Thursday
Jul102008

Bijoux Is The Best Place On Earth

2008_bijoux.jpg

Is Bijoux the greatest thing to happen to Planet Earth since the launch of DBTH? According to a completely unbiased Little Birdy (who used our super anonymous and fun tip tool!), it is. LB says "I was at Bijoux last night and the place is beautiful.  Gorgeous people, great service and awesome music. I'm sure once they start promoting the place it will be slammed- it was pretty full last night.  Definitely going back there soon." We left out the part where they have promised to name their first born Bijoux, but you get the drift. Bijoux is perfect. Go there now. Like right now. Go. We're serious. Go.

« Flyer Follies: The Worst Invite of All Time | Main | The Chelsea AC Locked and Loaded »

how's the door?

July 10, 2008 at 02:40PM | Unregistered CommenterL$

The door is tight and will probably only get tighter as more people learn about it. For now it seems like everyone inside knew the owners/staff but its a small super-sexy space- most likely going to be bungalow (circa 4 years ago) door.

July 10, 2008 at 03:01PM | Unregistered Commenteranonymous

the place is great!!!! can't say enough about it. i was there last night too and though it was perfect. good work!

July 10, 2008 at 03:33PM | Unregistered Commenterthe truth...

I was never a fan of PM so I tried to stay away as much as possible but am def interested in checking this out. I always remembered the PM door guys being kind of dicks I hope that doesn't happen here.

July 10, 2008 at 03:36PM | Unregistered CommenterWilly Be G

would love to check this place out. kind of feel like it is the correct scale for a new club on the westside. mepa is a drawback, but still... looks hot.

July 10, 2008 at 04:19PM | Unregistered Commenteryo

Was there last night as well. The crowd was PERFECT. EVERYONE was absolutely gorgeous and eclectic in their own right. It lacked I-bankers which was so nice, but had your solid trust-fund boys, hipsters, TONS of models and the women were stunning. The DJ was solid as well-- a good mix of chill and clubish tunes.

Can't wait to go back. If you don't know anyone, good luck at the door.

July 10, 2008 at 04:55PM | Unregistered CommenterDown

is aremis @ the door? and lets not all blow loads until they get a couple weeks under their belt, I mean it was opening night for christs sake people, of course it was good

July 10, 2008 at 05:13PM | Unregistered Commenteraremis?

aremis is a host here...he was getting the crowd going with a group of models and they opened last week- this is a soft-opening (think 1oak in december)...the place will pop soon enough.

July 10, 2008 at 05:18PM | Unregistered Commenteranonymous

Was there last night as well and the place, music and the people were dope. The venue is very sexy and a good time was had by all. Its nice to have another place to go besides 1OAK.

Will be the new hot spot for sure.

July 10, 2008 at 05:18PM | Unregistered CommenterBe-Jew

Opening night was 1 week ago. I am blowing loads because it's awesome.

July 10, 2008 at 05:22PM | Unregistered CommenterDown

and I'm telling you to keep in your cavvarichis until we can go in November and it won't be overun by the you-know-who's

July 10, 2008 at 05:41PM | Unregistered Commenteraremis?

you mean smurfs?

July 10, 2008 at 05:58PM | Unregistered Commenterbro

Precisely

July 10, 2008 at 06:12PM | Unregistered Commenteraremis?

Is it even worth going if you don't know anyone at the door? I hate that waiting outside watching people walk in while you stand there feeling...

July 11, 2008 at 09:48PM | Unregistered Commenter???